donderdag 30 augustus 2007

Back to the Netherlands ...........

And here under this line, you see the ever so wonderfull sunsets at Darwin, tonight I will see my last one ................................


The Kimberly Echo:
OO, and yes, I did make the news papers front page, The Kimberly Echo, when bringing some girls to the Kununurra Airport. lol

In Darwin again, slowly getting more rest, paying off last bills and ending the (local) bank account, buying souvenirs for back home.

The last days at HV8 where not busy, it’s when I finally had a chance to ride a horse, witch I thought was very nice. The drive back to Darwin with 5 off us and 3 cars, witch needed to go back to the car rental, was about 900km. ( a little more than one day, we did not drive in the dark)

Now, while I type this, it is Friday afternoon (14:00 our) I just had some lunch after returning from the bank. Now my bank account is not there anymore, a bit strange ……

I still can’t believe that it is all over now, and I really returning home tonight!!??



I still have to collect some money and say goodbye to someone else and that is about all there is to do. Beside packing my stuff, and lots off administration, witch I will never be able to finish today. So I am not even going to try …… lol

I hope I will return in this strange and very huge country, maybe in an other season. Who knows …. There are many other nice places on this planet to explore. :o)

I just need to meet the right people ……..

I will speak live to you all very soon, and maybe in the Netherlands I will ad a last closure to this weblog.

Cheers

Sander Edward van Velzen

(Outback Eddy)

Geen opmerkingen: